Hello there, I discovered your website by way of Google while searching for a similar matter, your web site got here up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just changed into aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you happen to proceed this in future. Many other folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Born in 1986.Graduated Tama Art University,Graphic Design in 2009.Den Scandinavian Design Højskole 2010. And now Working at the art school for children and as an illustrator in Shizuoka,Japan.
かわいい~!
返信削除節分シーズンに読み聞かせでよく読む
「かえるをのんだととさん」の実写版!って感じだね。
ゆきちゃん色々やってるね。
色々ツボに入ります。
arc.さん
返信削除観てくれてありがとうございます〜!
そうです、「かえるをのんだととさん」がベースです。
課題のテーマが「食物連鎖」だったので、このストーリーを参考にしました。
いつか子供たちとアニメーションを作ってみたいです。
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。
返信削除Hi matеs, itѕ fantastic ρaгagraph
返信削除regarding cultureand fully exρlained, keep it up all thе timе.
Also visit my blog - herbal incense news
Hello there, I discovered your website by way of Google while searching
返信削除for a similar matter, your web site got here up, it looks good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just changed into aware of your blog
through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna
watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you happen to proceed this in future. Many other folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Have a look at my website; cheap party pills